Monday, March 21, 2016

Exploring 2016 Class A Motorhomes

During my Saturday afternoon, I stopped at RV World of Georgia, which is located in Buford, Georgia. They had easy customer access to view their immense stock of RVs, which helped the clientele pick out their dream recreational vehicle. I’ve been to other dealerships that barely let the consumers into their lots without a salesperson. I spent my day looking at Class A Motorhomes and finding several beautiful RVs that I would love to bring home. When I had a question for the sales staff, they were professional and helpful in finding the answers.

While I was a young journalist, I spent time in Red Bay, Alabama, which is the home of Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc. Many owners would drive to Red Bay from all over the United States to have their RV serviced. I still remember the positive remarks made by owners about their high quality motorhome. RV World of Georgia had a fine selection of Class A with many Tiffin's Allegros to examine. I looked at two Allegro Class A Motorhomes: the first RV was a RED 38QRA, and the other was a 31SA.

Entering the Allegros RED 38QRA (above), I knew I was walking into something special. The bathroom was large and was located on the other side of the bedroom. The refrigerator was in the slide-out, which made the motorhome feel very roomy.

The Allegro 31SA (above) had nice flooring, and a roomy slide-out for a group of people to enjoy.

Another Class A that RV World of Georgia had in stock was the Fleetwood RV. I looked at was the Bounder 33C Motorhome. The RV had a very elegant style to it. Fleetwood produces Class A and Class C motorhomes, and they are headquartered in Decatur, Indiana. I’m not familiar with Fleetwood, but the quality construction was definitely there. One of Fleetwood’s goals is using the best technique and materials to produce a safe and durable motorhome.

This model, the Bounder 33C (above), had a nice kitchen with large oven. It was also very spacious and beautifully decorated.

My Saturday shopping experience was amazing, and I hope to go back and eventually purchase a beautiful motorhome. The Fleetwood RV and Tiffin Motorhomes were high quality and luxurious recreational vehicles. Thank you RV World of Georgia, Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc., and Fleetwood RV, Inc.

Consent: AdSense ad code goes here.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that we are just now seeing this. We need to be better about checking our twitter page. Thank you for all your kind comments. We strive really hard to keep our customers happy. Glad to see that its paying off. Let us know if we can help. ~RV World of Georgia (Breana Couch - Internet Manager)

    ReplyDelete